Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We're a company called realbeer.com that is sponsoring a softball team this year and need a logo for the t-shirts. The Nutz part is a legacy that's been with the team for a few years from a previous sponsor but we figured we could work with it (beer nuts and softball). This logo will be used on our team t-shirts on the back and will be approximately 8 inches by 8 inches on the shirt. There isn't really a style-guide for realbeer.com and softball so you're pretty open to using what you want. You can visit the site and use anything there if it helps.
No Files Added