Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Ready Steady Clean
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This show is about finding the neatest, tidiest, cleaning-obsessed people in America and making them compete to see who is the king or queen of clean. The things I would like to communicate are:
1. Cleaning (washing/tidying/dusting/polishing etc)
2. Fun - this is an upbeat, funny, fun show
4. Polish - although the logo should be bright and fun, I would not like anything cartoony. This needs to be suitable to be up on screen as the show's logo and key piece of imagery.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The text must be present, even if supported by some imagery.
The text should be easily legible, even if it's in the corner of the screen rather than front and center and any images incorporated should be instantly recognizable as having something to do with cleaning.
If you would like to convey something to do with a competition element (playing with the title's reference to "ready, steady, go") that is also great.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please look at other reality competition shows for reference if needed. They all have a pretty specific look and feel that I would like incorporated into this logo if possible.
Thanks in advance for your submissions!
No Files Added