Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Online bookstore and book portal for children ages 0-10
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo for business (used on website and all business collateral).
From logo would to commission further art work for web GUI
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Children ages 0-10
2. Parents of children ages 0-10
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Animals are good. Like contemporary/clean look - but one that will appeal to children. Am considering website done in primary colors (plus green) to be gender neutral but not decided. i like the www.namebubbles.com logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added