Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a not-for-profit organization in the state of Kansas, that supports exposure to the performing arts, in rural, urban and under served communities. In addition, but separately, we strive to provide cultural exchange between the United States, Spain, and Latin America. There are 3 main programs we currently operate.
1. Music Outreach ~ This program utilizes students(vocal and instrumental) from the school of music, at a large university, to perform in communities, for free. The students perform, year round, in under served communities across our state, at churches, schools, community centers, or just about anywhere a crowd can gather. This program enriches the communities while providing performance opportunities for the School of Music's students.
2. String Programs~ The strings program is operated in an under served community and offers instruments and lessons, free of charge, to anyone interested in learning to play violin, cello, or viola. We currently have 40 students in the program. We provide the instruments and lessons for free, and employ the music students from the university to teach the lessons.
3. Music Festival~ We hold an annual Spanish and Latin American music festival in the U.S., that hosts voice and instrument students from Spain, Latin America, and the United States. The students receive instruction through Master Classes in their specific areas of study. The students receive performance opportunities by providing free concerts in the surrounding communities, and further cultural understanding for all involved.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This logo will be used as a visual representation of our outreach programs. We will use it for professional stationary, sponsorship listings of various types, and for some merchandise. When people see the logo, we want them to instantly associate it with our outreach programs.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target audiences are corporations who may be interested in making financial contributions to ROK,Inc, the communities in which we run programs, and other interested parties.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like a unique design that catch one's eye and creates instant recognition.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please DO NOT use red and blue color scheme.
The final version of logo will need color and b/w version.
No Files Added