Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a non-profit cat shelter and spay/neuter clinic. This logo will be for our new thrift store called Re-tail Therapy. We would like the logo to be whimsical, with the logo communicating that the 'tail' in re-tail as a cat tail. Our color are turquoise, orange and lime green. The colors are in the mobile clinic picture that I attached.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like the tail in Re-tail to be a cat tail. So, text and image.
No Files Added