Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Confidence - we are an established clinic that knows how to handle your health care concern.
2) Hope/Vitality - we are where you go to revive your health and your life.
3) Neurology/upper neck - Our specialty is in upper cervical/brain stem neurology. We are very specialized in what we do. It is an exact type of science/procedure.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The main brand is "Revive". That is the vitalistic concept, or WHY that we are trying to promote. By correcting misalignments in the upper neck we reconnect the brain with the body and revive that persons health and wellbeing.
"Center for Advanced Chiropractic", or "Upper Cervical Chiropractic" will be added in to the name, but we are pending domain choices and consumer feedback. Either way, these tags will likely be simple text additions to the main brand of "Revive".
Our current logo: http://www.uppercervicalbrandon.com/file...
Some styles I think are nice:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Any design work that speaks to the neurological impact of what we do. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAGEFlc6J...
Here is an interview that I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7Kj7BTn...
No Files Added