Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
NOTE: This is a logo rebranding for a group of e-commerce sites... see "other info" below.
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
* image + text (image + company name)
* style: modern, bold
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
These are the names of the 101 sites (each of these should be color variations of the same basic look tying in with the group logo and slogan for Buy 101 )
** Buy 101 (Buy101.com) ** Logo for the GROUP of sites **
** Binding 101 (Binding101.com)
** Packaging Products 101 (PackagingProducts101.com)
* Laminating 101 (Laminating101.com)
* Presentation Products 101 (PresentationProducts101.com)
* Graphic Supplies 101 (GraphicSupplies101.com)
* Magnets 101 (Magnets101.com)
* IMPORTANT: we will be very responsive to submissions so keep them coming!
* IMPORTANT: the LOOK & FEEL of all the logos will be similar -- SO start trying out your ideas on Buy 101, Binding 101 & Packaging Products 101 -- once we lock in on a good idea with you, then we can see how it looks with all the names...
* IMPORTANT: we are not part of school or selling only school products. 101 sounds like a class or school, but dont focus on something that is school-related. The 101 is meant to imply easy and simple.
* Incorporate tagline Save Money, Save Time, BUY 101 into some of the designs
* we want something creative and unique that works with the different names of our 101 sites
* focus creative juices on 101, basic, easy
* logos will be primarily text, but feel free to add extras to set it apart
* logo will be used on... website, print, video, everywhere
* present 2 variations:
2. text/image + tagline Save Money, Save Time, BUY 101 - use whatever design/character
dividerfits best between these phrases. Important: We think it looks best stacking the phrases
on top of each other, but get creative.
Colors in the logo:
* primary logo color (consistent in main and each child site variation): choose one of these -- dark blue, midnight blue, black, dark gray
* secondary logo colors: these are what is unique to each logo/site variation
* keep in mind that we will need the all the font files used in the artwork
* the attached file -- looks cool but we have NO IDEA if it could inspire something creative in the logo design; don't focus on the "pencil part"; we are not targeting schools; if it becomes a distraction to the design process we will remove
No Files Added