Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Rapid City First United Methodist Church
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Open to all people who are searching
United Methodist (use of cross & flame from denomination)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are open to options that both honor the UMC denomination's graphic standards when it comes to use of the cross and flame,
...and those that may break them to some degree. We are looking for something that will appeal to both non-churched folks that are seeking, folks who once had a relationship with or family roots in a UMC church and are thinking about returning and current members who may be a bit squeamish about our changing the mark that has been in use the last 10 or so years at http://www.rapidcityfirst.org -- the one thing our entire audience has in common is a bond to the downtown Rapid City, SD area... They may be business people, tourists, homeless, city gov't employees, etc., but they all work, shop, live or play downtown.
No Files Added