Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Inner Voice Fitness
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Prestige, 2) Expertise, 3) Passion
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text is fine. Incorporating the company name in the logo or near the logo is preferred. I dont want just a symbol/image that does not have the company name associated with it. I am looking for something very professional, Nothing cartoony, no rainbows, simple shapes and colors,
I like logos for - under armour, firestarter (http://www.logomoose.com/logo-design/fir...), beyond media (http://logofaves.com/2009/04/beyond-medi...),
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The focus of this new company is to provide fitness and nutrition counseling to executives and people on the go. I will charge a high price point, but my skills are extremely rare in this field. Much of the communication I will have with my clients will be via phone or internet on a daily/weekly basis (in person visits only 2-4 times per year). Clients will perform workouts sent to them on their smartphones that have video demonstrations and are easy to track using phone application. Since I will not be with my clients every day in person, I still want to be in their "heads" or conscience. I will be their "Inner Voice" the voice in their head reminding them about healthy eating choices, or to not skip your workout just b/c you are tired today. I plan to seek clients throughout the US or world.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo? Further explained....
1) a feeling that I cater to high-end clients in a demanding world. My business model is akin to a concierge physician organization, only for exercise and diet/nutrition needs. I plan to charge a premium for this service and target busy professionals who dont have time to meet with a fitness trainer at usual hours. Much of what I do will be via online applications and phone communication, but I will meet with clients in-person on a periodic basis as well. I am tech savvy and expect my clients to be in order to use the tools available.
2) I am an industry expert in exercise program design and nutrition counseling. I have a MS in Nutrition and a PhD in muscle physiology. I have played professional sports; I am a credentialed personal trainer, a yoga instructor. I have the relevant education, practical experience, motivational skills, and friendly personality to excel at this job. I also have a day job where I work as a busy executive, so I understand the demands that my clients experience.
3) I am passionate about what I do. I embody a healthy lifestyle and am so excited to share my knowledge with my clients. I want to see all of them set and achieve goals and I want to be the one who can help them get there.
No Files Added