Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Climb Like A Goat
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We're all about mountain bikers.
2. We're all about fitness.
3. We're kinda crazy and fun just like you.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I think it has to be image and text to start (even though its a lot of text). Maybe a future version could just be image. Follow the links and google the phrase below to wrap your head around the vibe in this space. This site will feature content focused specifically around helping mountain bikers become better climbers (on their bike). Climbing up technical trails is really challenging and takes a lot of fitness and mental toughness. You cant buy that, you have to work for it, and this site will provide a number of resources to help with that - videos, articles, eating guides, etc... - all backed by real experts in the field.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
To get a feel for the mountain biking vibe check out some of the imagery on this page:
Google (without quotes) "minor league sports team logos", and click on images - really like the energy and playfulness of a lot of these. Like minor league sports, mountain biking is a lot about community, hanging out, and interacting. The logos they put out are very approachable - this one should be the same. They keep the edge of well done and professional but a bit off center.
These are brands out in the space right now - in no way should you feel obligated to do something like this, just showing you whats out there.
No Files Added