Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
r8beauty.com is a new beauty community & retail website where members will have the chance to win, rate and buy some of the best beauty brands from around the world.
The idea behind the website is to ignore the traditional methods of PR (editor gifting) and Glossy Advertisements. And call upon the community to rate the products they want to see on sale in our shop.
We will supply all kinds of beauty products and we will mix high end and mass market brands
Our aim is to build a media rich community that connects, consumers with beauty brands and the people that create them. At the same time offering consumers a retail experience which is interactive, transparent and unbiased.
We will be selling makeup, cosmetics, skincare, haircare, bath & body products and mens.
We are looking for a classy, fun and feminine logo to reflect our community brand. Ideally the logo would work both well at the top of our webpage and stationary and as a thumbnail on social media pages such as Facebook & Twitter.
You can view our only attempt at a logo so far her http://www.r8beauty.com (under development)
I have also made a mock up facebook page which can be seen here http://www.facebook.com/pages/r8beauty/9...
I look forward to seeing the ideas. Please contact me with any questions.
No Files Added