Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
'Queen's English' a new English language copy-editing and proofreading service.
What do you need?
A logo: clean, elegant with a simple but striking motif.
Who Is Your Audience?
Government departments, banks, service industries, creative agencies and publishing houses in the Middle East who need their English copy, normally drafted by non-native English speakers, to be polished to perfection.
We Like These Examples
Totally open to any ideas, but a tie-in or reference to Arabic culture might be an added benefit to the customer base, but not remotely essential.
We Absolutely Must Have
The words 'Queen's English' in the logo - you might also like to consider if the tag-line 'copy-editing & proofreading' should also be addressed in some way, but we're in your hands.
No Files Added