Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Q2 is a software banking company that provides online and mobile electronic banking to smaller banking institutions to compete against larger banks, like bank of americas, online banking systems.
The electronic banking system that includes online, mobile and phone is on one platform where our competitors have to bundle multiple platforms to match our product.
The customers of the bank get a better, easier, more integrated experience which is good for the community bank.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Here are some requirements to consider not mandates:
1. It does not need to have a Q and/or 2 in the logo it can be a mark with the brand name under the mark.
2. If we do use a Q and a 2 it would be great to have it more creatively represented than just a Q and 2.
3. We will use this online, presentations, bus. cards
4. Open to any and all colors.
5. It would be nice if the mark/logo was somehow connected to electronic/digital world even better if online banking. (like using the power button logo from a computer to make up the Q
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Local community banks that want to compete with online, mobile, phone banking against the larger banks and provide a top tier, rich online banking experience to their banking customers.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
we have no favorites at this point.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
we are open to any interpretation.
No Files Added