Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I am a psychotherapist in private practice treating children and adults suffering from anxiety, trauma, emotional dysregulation and interpersonal conflict.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Calm, warm, inviting
I'm looking for a something unique that stands out from other therapists' logos. Though I really like blue, I also like the idea of using the color gold as a play on my last name. I also like the idea of some kind of calm/symmetrical design developing from something chaotic/intricate (with perhaps some kind of symmetrical image in the middle maybe including my initials) as an analogy for my counseling services. I also like filigree style art. I like images of flowers, nature, and butterflies. I am open to having a plain logo with no text or perhaps using my initials (RG) somewhere in the logo itself if it fits. No heart shapes please.
I will need the source file, digital file (svg/png), and I want to be able to print it on business cards, flyers, pens and stress balls.