Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Kathryn Sica Psychotherapy or KS or Kathryn Sica or Sica
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
mindfulness, transformation & simplicity
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
the "Enso" character made with a brush stroke or modernized in some way---maybe made of dots or something, an abstract version of a lotus flower, modern zen feel, clean lines & minimalistic initials. Black in color or earth tones like deep sage or burnt orange or chocolate. Font modern &/or clean lines and simple.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Attached are the 2 main ideas I came up with that I like-
First some variation of the enso design with my name/psychotherapy inside.
Second, a rendering of my initials.
I would like to see what your creative vision of these is and any variation you can think of.
I would also like to see any other ideas you might think are cool while keeping my sensibilities in mind.
No Files Added