Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
The Precision Rifle Series was created to organize a championship style point series race of the best precision rifle competitions and shooters in the nation. Scores are formulated and recorded to track the status, profile and ranking of shooters bringing more exposure to shooters and the sport alike in an effort to grow the popularity of rifle competitions and sport throughout the nation.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Military Influence, Bold Emblem/shield, Ammo/Bullets
We're looking for a reimagined facelift of the original logo. I've visualized the new logo a few different ways. I was thinking about a military inspired Shield/Emblem style logo. I think the the emblem can be unique and maintain some elements of the original design. We'd like to get a way fromthe full text logo and use the acronym (PRS). I'd like to implement the bullet, but with a completely different treatment. Maybe vertical behind the "PRS" text. I'd like an alternative logo with the text either below it or to the side(with each word on seperate lines stacked to the same height as the logo). We
Our website: https://www.precisionrifleseries.com/
No Files Added