Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The logo should communicate the vision of living sustainably and harmoniously with the planet earth - includes living and non-living beings. In other words living closer to the way nature intended to be. E.g. If we observe animal lifestyle. They consume/kill only what they need; they live in places that are made from nature; their activities have negligible negative impact on the planet's biodiversity etc. Please see attached image (logo-communicate.jpg) for additional communication guidelines (courtesy 99designs!) such as what level of feminine/masculine should it be etc.
2. The logo should pre-dominantly reflect the colours of earth representing the primary elements i.e. Blue reflecting sky/space/water; Brown reflecting soil/rocks; Green reflecting trees/leaves; Yellowish Orange reflecting sun/fire - please see sample uploaded logos (green-life.jpg and leaf-birds.jpg) to get an idea of the colours.
3. One of our missions is to improve the livelihoods of low income people by integrating them into our operations. Unfortunately, a lot of them are illiterate and for sure have no clue about English. The logo should be simple enough to connect with such individuals. Its OK if the logo contains the business name in English provided there is an accompanying pictorial element.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo should be one of the following types. Please see attached images for samples (courtesy 99designs!)
1. Pictorial mark (pictorial-mark.jpg): An image or shape that is easily recognizable is used to represent
2. Abstract mark (abstract-mark.jpg): An abstract shape or symbol is used to convey the values of your business
3. Emblem (emblem.jpg): Business name enveloped by a pictorial element or shape
The logo shall be used for print, online and signage on equipments. If the logo has any horizontal directional element, preferably have it from left to right. E.g. In the sample logo leaf-birds.jpg, the birds appear to be flying / heading from right to left. I would have preferred instead from left to right to denote future and the fact that English and majority of Indian languages are read from left to right. Similarly, if you look at the Accenture logo (see accenture.jpg), the accented letter t has an arrow that points to the right indicating future.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The words "Earthen Life" attempts to capture the idea of living closer to earth. We (started by a MBA grad from Univ. of California, Berkeley) are a triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) start up social enterprise in India whose vision is to create sustainable products and services from waste streams. Think TerraCycle (visit http://terracycle.net) combined with increasing livelihood of poor people. Our first product/service is to convert urban food waste (cooked or uncooked) into energy (primarily biogas but can also be further processed into electricity) while integrating the waste pickers who unfortunately have been marginalized by the society. Down the road we intend to add more products and services - similar to what Terracycle has and even take on urban sustainable agriculture.
No Files Added