Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Not really, this is the start of the branding for a new project.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Projectite is meant to be a bit of a play on words between Project and Projectile. We're a project scheduling applications. I'd like to get the idea of project schedules (calendar, clock, gantt chart or similar) with the idea of a projectile (flying through the air, parabolic curve, perhaps a cannon)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I need a logo that works as both an app icons on mobile devices and in the header of a web page. I'll need two versions, one that works on a light and one on a dark background.
I like blues, greys & greens.
No Files Added