Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
High Potential Inc. (HPi), an OI Global Partners Firm, is a high-touch, results-driven Executive Development and Talent Management firm that focus on executives, attorneys, professionals and supervisory personnel - we help High Performers Maximize their Potential by incorporating the following core values in all of our client engagements: Confidentiality, Pragmatic, Honest, In-depth Assessment, Detailed Action Planning, and Outcome-Oriented Consulting.
HPi has four primary service offerings:
1. Leadership & Performance Coaching for Executives, Attorneys and Professionals
2. Executive Development, Talent and Career Management & Assessment
3. Career Transition Services for Executives, Attorneys, Professionals and Staff
4. Organizational Development, Succession planning and team effectiveness for Financial Services, Professional Services, Trade Associations and Law Firms
OUR PRIMARY CLIENT PARTNER
HPi’s leaders work directly with Human Resource and C-level Executives, General/Line Managers, or Principal Owners of their firm to create customized programs to fit the organization’s needs, aligned with the company’s culture. While the Human Resource Executive we partner with is usually a subject matter expert on the entire employment life-cycle (e.g. Talent Identification, Acquisition, Development, Succession and Transition), the decision-maker often includes the Business Unit Leader, Managing Partner, General Manager, Section Executive or a C-Level Executive.
WHO WE WORK WITH
High Potential Inc., is the Chicago/Northern Illinois partner of OI Global Partners. OI Global Partners is a thirty year old professional services organization that has embodied the finest principles of career and talent management, as well as client delivery, with offices in twenty-seven countries (over 100 offices in North America).
HPi primarily works with Fortune 1000 companies in the financial services (banks, insurance & investments), professional services (AmLaw 200 law-firms, accounting, IT & consulting), professional associations, hospitality, health-care, as well as wide range of consumer product, manufacturing, and distribution industries. Engagements are often national in scope, utilizing our wide network of OI Global Partner offices throughout North America.
HPi has developed special niches, working with the legal profession, the Insurance Industry, professional associations and financial services, on leadership, succession planning and team effectiveness coaching, as well as on our core executive development services for venture capital and privately owned corporations.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
HPI High Potential, Inc
Top 3 Things
Quality, Professionalism, Successful
SERVICE OFFERING DESCRIPTIONS
Career Transition Services for Executives, Professionals and Staff: Highly structured and individualized consulting for Executives and Professionals who have lost their jobs and are in career transition. Our services include Assessment, Customized Résumé Development, creation of Career Development Plans, Administrative and Office Support, electronic brand development (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter) and access to proprietary OI-Solutions eCareer Center™, all of which help to create greater self-awareness in the career search process.
• Executive/”C-Level” Services ranging from 6 Months to unlimited services and support
• Professional (Director)Program durations include 3 months, 6 months and 12 months
• 30-Day QuickStart and Group Workshops for Non-exempt employee in +/- $50K range
• Time-Unlimited CoManaged™ Programs, providing clients with a range of service options
• Onsite Career Centers designed for Plant and Facility Closings anywhere in North America
Leadership and Performance Coaching: Individualized career action planning, outcome-driven coaching, high touch consultative support to include identification of skills-gap analysis, cultural integration/onboarding for newly appointed leaders, management-style related coaching to include communication or behavioral issues; delegating or managing multiple subordinates. Hallmarks of our services include customized open feedback, industry and position specific 360° technologies and bottom-line, pragmatic business results.
• Executive Leadership & Coaching Services range from 3 – 12 months
• Professional Performance/Remedial Coaching from 3 – 6 months
• Career Decision & LifeWork Coaching (with Spouse)
• Lite Coaching for Middle Managers – 3 months
Leadership Development and Talent Management/Assessment: Executive Leadership, Managers and Professional Staff are the driving force of every successful organization. HPi’s Leadership Development & Talent Assessment services equip every corporate client’s management team with the insights and tools and information needed to be successful in today’s highly complex business environment.
• Leadership Development for Line Managers and Department Heads
• 360° executive assessment feedback, Corporate engagement and cultural surveys
• High Performing Team Development, facilitation & feedback
• CEO and Board leadership assessments and Alignment
• Talent alignment, Succession Planning and Team-building consulting
OI Global Partners
All Programs and Services will be delivered at OI Global Partners worldwide network of offices, in the following locations:
• Chicago & Suburbs
• 90 offices throughout the United States
• Canada (11 offices throughout provinces)
• Offices in 5 countries in Latin America
• Offices in 15 countries in the UK and Europe: (London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, etc.)
• Offices in Asia and Australia
No Files Added