Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is the logo of a company that will provide engineering consulting services. The top 3 things to communicate are the following:
1. Modern and future technology
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I want the logo to look like the illustration in this link:
The logo should have the name PROJECT in capital letters and should follow these requirements:
- Have a variety of engineering related icons around it (as shown in the link)
- Use navy blue, orange and silver as the colors
- Be modern and fun
- Have a globe in the background to represent a global company
- Have a human head profile with gears as brain as one of the icons (represent engineering training)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Human head with gear icon (need something similar as part of the icons around the logo name)
No Files Added