Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
Progressive St. Louis Boat & Sportshow is full 4-day event which takes place in St. Louis, Missouri at America’s Center and The Dome. This show is the region’s largest indoor gathering for boating and outdoor enthusiasts, offering the best opportunity to shop the largest selection of boats from dealers all over Missouri and Illinois under one roof. St. Louis Boat & Sportshow While boating is the primary focus, the show also each year provides different fun interactive, educational and entertaining features for enthusiasts, including in some years watching axe-throwing competitions, archery, attending boat maintenance seminars, and other family fun activities.
Progressive St. Louis Boat & Sportshow is owned by National Marine Manufacturer’s Association (NMMA), the world’s leading producer of consumer boat and sportshows, managing eighteen shows in the largest cities in the U.S. NMMA boat and sportshows provide the recreational boating and outdoor sports industries with quality sales venues that engage consumers and promote the boating and outdoor lifestyles.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Progressive® St. Louis Boat & Sportshow™
Top 3 Things
1. The logo should be eye-catching and be easily recognizable as both a boat and sportshow
2. We would like a clean, simple with a bold font that is easy to read and be able to distinguish from a distance. We don’t want any logos that are too abstract, with thin fonts or whimsical designs
3. This logo should excite people and encourage them to attend this show
The winning logo should be a combination of an icon and text. It should be eye-catching and easily recognizable that it is the ‘Progressive® St. Louis Boat & Sportshow(TM)’. We don’t want any logos that are too abstract, with thin fonts or whimsical designs.
1. The logo wording should be in the following order:
b. St. Louis
c. Boat & Sportshow™
Note: The word Progressive should always be the smallest font size of the word groupings. We would like to see variations in which “Boat & Sportshow” is more prominent versus “St. Louis” and vice versa.
2. We would like to see logos in both stacked and horizontal layouts
3. We would like to limit the use of multiple colors, please choose 2-4 colors max
4. We would like this logo to include both an icon + text. We have attached some samples of logos we like.
* If the St. Louis Arch icon is used, we would like to see the Arch accompanied with a marine element (eg. boat/water/etc.)
Below is a link to the Progressive St. Louis Boat & Sportshow website.
Logo must include name and must be clear for print, digital and broadcast executions, including: TV, outdoor billboards, digital banners, website, videos, emails, posters, tickets and other marketing collateral.
Logo will be in both 4 color and 1 color treatments.
In our uploads we have included the current St. Louis Logo as well as three examples of logos we like.