Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Pure Performance Training (PPT) is a medically based fitness organization that combines personal training, physical/massage therapy, and sports performance training services.
Our belief is that general fitness, rehabilitation, and peak athletic performance are built from the ground up through functional and movement-quality training. We dont rely on heavy machinery or industry gimmicks. The focus of the training is on global movement, not isolated muscles.
The background and accomplishments of PPT professionals make them uniquely qualified to deliver training to a broad range of existing and new clients. Our staff have either competed at the highest level of athletics (college, professional, and Olympic sports) or trained those who have. They provide a level of experience and expertise that is not matched in the marketplace.
Finally, we have sought to create a facility that fosters community, cooperation, and teamwork amongst our members and staff. Weve purposely designed large areas of open space for running, jumping, sprinting, throwing, and athletic exercise.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a creative logo design. We will be using the logo on marketing materials such as signage, website, t-shirts, and facility walls.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are located in a upper-class suburban community outside of Boston, so the majority of our clients are well-educated, middle-aged, professionals who are looking for premium services with an eye more towards quality than price. Most clients come to us via:
(1) Doctors referral for physical therapy (Important to note that we are private providers for therapy and do not work through insurance. So the person that seeks out or services is willing to pay a premium for higher quality care.)
(2) Referrals from High school, collegiate and professional coaches who send their athletes to us for performance and sports-specific training services
(3) Word-of-mouth referrals between local families and friends
We are a company that is known for expertise and professionalism, but dont want to be perceived as overly dry or rigid.
We are fun and very progressive, but dont want it to seem overly quirky or cartoonish either.
We want to inspire supreme trust and confidence in our product (because ultimately people are choosing to put their health in your hands), but we also want you to feel like you are experiencing our product in a somewhat cool, hip, young way.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Some of our favorite company logos/designs Volkswagon, Apple, Equinox Fitness, BP, Sproutit.com, trulia.com, Athletes Performance, Kayak.com, lululemon.com, almost every blue design on http://www.fudgegraphics.com/2008/08/44-...
Some of our favorite colors Whole Foods Green, Black, White, Gray, Blue
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing is absolute. Do what you do best, create. And have fun!
No Files Added