Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a group of guys that grew up together playing baseball and have now started a competitve softball team that plays professionally in tournaments every weekend and league every week. We travel around the country playing and having good times. We are all 24-30 years old. We are from Northern California. The name of our team is Colonel Lingus.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The team name is Colonel Lingus. We are looking to take it to the next level and need something that people can associate us with. We want a sweet logo for hats and lettering and jersey design for the front of the jersey and name on the back. We want a professional look even though we have a quirky name. We want someone to have fun with this and put something together that will be the envy of everyone.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is us and whatever team we are playing.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Somewhere on the jersey we would like Nor-Cal. Names on the back of jersey along with Numbers. other than that its your world and we are living in it. The name of the team is Colonel Lingus and we would like that on the front of the jersey.
No Files Added