Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Number 44 Productions - but getting the word productions is not crucial - just "Number 44" might work as well
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Simplicity, creativity, experience - I am a one-stop production company for video. I shoot, edit and deliver the final product to clients. I mainly work with non-profit groups that have some kind of social activism - animal shelter, homeless advocates, jewish groups, arts in schools etc. I don't like any kind of film camera or film strip in a logo.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like image and text but also just text only - I would love to see options
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
this is my old website - number44.com - I used an apartment buzzer as a logo image because the company is named after my old apt number. That is not important in any way. I have attached an old logo I designed but never got just right but I liked the idea.
No Files Added