Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Nansemond-Suffolk Academy (I want to use the logo file or school seal I attach)
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
classic, longevity, trust, community.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text or just text - I'm not sure!
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
School website: www.nsacademy.org; I would like to incorporate our school seal and/or the years 1966-2016 with the number 50. Our motto is "Honor above all." We are the Saints and our symbol is a fleur-de-lis. I don't think we can include each item in the design, but perhaps one concept can be included in the various options. Our colors are Pantone 289, 876 , 117 and 286.
No Files Added