Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Traditional and digital outdoor spaces for companies to advertise...includes media, print production and installation.
Describe the target audience for your logo
Advertising Agencies, Companies Needing Advertising Space and/or with Ad and Marketing Departments, "Out-of-Home" ad buyers, Small business needing ad space.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Prism Media can handle the full spectrum of your media needs, in the outdoor signage world and also the full digital world from video monitors, large digital signs, billboards, etc.
2) Prism Media is an innovative and forward thinking media company.
3) Prism Media is a very personal and one-to-one media company, more personable and different than the large, corporate, "Big-Box" billion dollar media companies.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
text and image... Definitely start with the inspiration of the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Icon. Experiment with the evolution of that, even 3d looks, and go from there. Microsoft 4/c wave logo, Sun Microsystems, NBC, AT&T (If it had color)
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Start with Black and Orange and go to a full spectrum from there as a start.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
cards, letterhead, website
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Feel free to either make the word PRISM as a word art icon or make the name separate, or worked into, the logo... and really look at how a full spectrum can "Spread out" in a logo
No Files Added