Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Primary Health Care and Family Medicine Project
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Synergy: There are three global movements that should be connected, that should work together, that should support each other (Universal Health Coverage, Primary Health Care and Family Medicine)
- Positive: It's a positive movement, that wants to create something, to do a change
- Global: It's a global movement involving local and national leaders, within the field of health/medicine
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text preferred (but also image only is possible)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This symbol could be the basis for the logo (of course less "hard" and less "technical", but the idea of three circles combined): https://undernetmath.files.wordpress.com...
No Files Added