Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fresh, Organic and Healthy but at the same time not too "hippy" but instead modern and contemporary.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text and Image + Text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Juice Press http://juicepress.com, BH Juice Club http://beverlyhillsjuice.com and Pressed Juice http://www.pressedjuicery.com. Feel free to go through these sites to get an idea of look and feel for their style as we like all 3 for different reasons. Additionally, the Juice Press site has some great info on what these juices contain and why they are so beneficial. Our menus will be fairly similar to all 3 of these companies and their should be inspiration and keywords you can pull from their websites.
No Files Added