Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Private Pre-k through 12 Christian school
Describe the target audience for your logo
We are located in Huntsville, Alabama, a progressive high-tech community of 350,000. Founded in 1955, we appeal to students from diverse ethnicity, cultures and faiths. Approximately 875 students attend MA from pre-school through 12th grade. Additional context can be found on our website at www.macademy.org.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
These are current school logos. The current crest is shown. Obviously we are looking for a different approach to the crest. We are happy with the school logos.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
School colors are maroon, gold, black and white
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Limit your design to the colors listed above
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print, website, formal invitations, school uniforms, embroidery, etc
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Not at this time
No Files Added