Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting & Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text or the text making an image, don't mind something retro or that shows some age or maturity. I attached a drawing of a profile made out of the letters of the logo that is kind of a 70's Andy Warhol idea but am open to anything creative. I don't mind portal images, country scenes, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The company consults and coaches businesses and individuals. The strengths are one on one training and problem solving. My persona tends towards being a cowboy but I am not stuck in that mold.
No Files Added