Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Friendly, fresh, and clean
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text or text-only, please. However, if you have a nice idea for an image-only design, please feel free to submit it!
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
(1) We'd like it in green! We're leaning towards a light green, but if you can find a darker green that looks great on the web, then we're all for it!
(2) In addition to the main green logo, we'd like a black/transparent and white/transparent version for our other non-web material.
(3) Incorporating a modern-looking pistachio nut design is something we're interested in, but it's not a necessary element for us.
(4) We are a marketing/social media company and are not interested in plant leaves, trees, or anything else unrelated. We're only entertaining the idea of a pistachio nut since it's obvious wordplay, but we don't want to stray any farther than that.
(5) We prefer this to have a transparent background.
No Files Added