Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Portland Bridge Swim
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Required Design elements:
- some recognized portion of the St. John's bridge (http://bit.ly/kUh9kI for images)
- water or water reference
- a swimmer or swimmers, in profile or other recognizable way
- the term "Portland Bridge Swim"
- room or spot for a year, to be updated each year (you must include the name of the font used for the year, so that it can be manually updated without total re-design)
- Line art - no halftones
- Black and white
- Simple is better, but more complex designs may be submitted
Optional design hints or concepts:
- 1930's "WPA" look might work
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- the St. John's Bridge (Portland, OR)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text
No Files Added