Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Versatility and breadth - We chose the name Polygon Health because it was broad and catchy, but also because it signified taking an approach from multiple paths or having multiple sides. Our company is focused on healthcare, however, we have more than one offering so we need a logo to reflect we are not a one-sided venture.
2. Professionalism - Our products are being marketed to physicians and large health systems so we need the logo to resound with professionals.
3. Marketability - That said, we would like it to be easily recognized and demonstrate the nature of our product.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We do require that the logo includes the company name "Polygon Health". The logo may be a creative representation of the of the name, and/or include imagery.
We also do not require that the logo explicitly incorporated imagery related to healthcare as long as it accurately represents our company and fits our criteria. A healthcare focus is welcome, however, we are also open to other options.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Polygon Health will serve as an umbrella name to encompass our health care offerings for large health systems and group practices.
We have developed a software tool that helps medical professionals to easily provide better care to Medicare patients. More specifically, it helps them successfully complete the Annual Wellness Visit (please see more information on the Annual Wellness Visit below). It will also be used by health care providers for additional Medicare preventative services and will help physicians better manage their Medicare patient populations. Our software includes a patient database, and components to be completed by both the patient and provider.
Background on the Annual Wellness Visit:
CMS has created a new opportunity to provide a higher level of care to seniors with the introduction of the Annual Wellness Visit (AWV). Effective Jan 1, 2011, the Affordable Care Act added Medicare coverage for a new Wellness Visit to create a personalized prevention plan for beneficiaries, with no cost to the patient. This visit is intended to build upon the previously established Welcome to Medicare physical exam available for Medicare beneficiaries. In the 12 months after coverage begins with Part B, a beneficiary may receive the Welcome to Medicare visit: subsequently, the patient may receive the AWV once a year.
No Files Added