Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The (new) NYU-Poly Center for Risk Engineering. Partial website at http://polyrisk.org.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I want a logo that we can use on the site and possibly on stationery.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Researchers, academics, public and private funding sources.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
It is a research center about risk and engineering. The name polyrisk is about the many different kinds of risk and many ways of thinking about it. I'm looking for something funky, distinctive, memorable, etc. It doesn't and probably shouldn't be just about financial risk, like an overlay of different financial charts or something wouldn't work, but something that represent uncertainty, possibility of loss, maybe even something fractal, but also something conveying building or engineering.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Guidelines for colors, though if the design is exceptional and doesn't adhere to these, that's okay: http://www.poly.edu/identity/#colors
No Files Added