Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Tissue Post - Tag Line Goes Here (see mockup)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
It is a mock/satire newspaper.
I need snot and newspaper to make up the logoso I went with a tissue box idea that I sketched quickly in MS Paint. If you think this is way off and have a better idea to tie in "snot" and "newspaper", go for it..but i am favorable to this concept.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- The less "lines/strokes" to convey the that this is a tissue-box newspaper thing, the better
- "Soften" up the edges (web 2.0 logo style)
- If you see any opportunity to inject color, do it.
- Place the text wherever and however needed.
No Files Added