Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
Pokemon-themed Minecraft server & community. Target audience is gamers age 16-35.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Community, Pokemon-related, lively, youthful but not childish
Ideally the image and text need to be separate, so that the image can be used as a standalone icon. PokeMC is one word, do not separate it. Our unofficial mascot is the Pokemon "Weedle," not necessary to incorporate but inspiration is welcome. We'd like something to compliment the feel of our website, but we're open to changing those assets to match a new logo. https://www.pokemc.com/ We've attached competitor logos with a style we like, but we aren't committed to that specific style and would love to see a range of options.