Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a PODS - Portable On Demand Storage Franchisee. I do alot of guerilla marketing in my area - especially to realtors. Realtors especially love to refer customers to my business - but many times they forget my name. So most just know me as the PODFATHER. Its corny but it works and they never forget the PODFATHER. So, i would like to have a logo done that i can print on shirts and mugs that takes the old "Godfather" theme and change it for my use as the PODFATHER.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo - see above.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Realtors, Home improvement companies, homeowners that are moving.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Think of the Godfather.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I'm actually open to something different - so if you've got something that is just a little different - go for it.
No Files Added