Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo should have the tag line: Bringing out the best in people.
It should communicate:
1. Credibility (I have an extensive business background)
2. Playfulness (I'm studying my PhD in Organizational Play at present)
3. Results (I focus on delivering bottom line results for businesses)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Font style - love Danielle LaPort's font style for her name - http://www.daniellelaporte.com/
Colours - love the colours used in the Energy Project logo mark (http://www.theenergyproject.com/) but would want to use these on the tag line and as backrgound for business cards etc rather than in the name itself.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I have a current logo and website where you can learn lots more about me and what I like at: www.michellemcquaid.com
No Files Added