Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
My name is Stephen Nash, and I am launching a forum site named "Playboy's Lounge" (Playboy was my name in Neil Strauss' book "The Game"). The lounge will be a place for men to gather and discuss the various means for meeting and attracting women. My goal is for it to be a COOL place...rather than somewhere creepy and lame.
The image could harken to the actual Playboy bunny image - I see it having a bunny in the logo, but very cool and contemporary. I also have an existing logo for my business (attached) which I like a lot and this new logo could harken to it some too (harken...my new favorite word).
Lastly, I love Neil Strauss' logos which are cartoony images of his face - my face is attached. When I see this logo, I see me kind of leaning over the playboy bunny and the attached CEIC logo...in some shape or form.
Clearly, I need a pro to help me.
No Files Added