Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Our company 1Straw, provides a collapsible steel alternative to help solve the problem of 500 million plastic straws used daily in America. Our mission is twofold: to help be the solution of the alternative to the consumer, as well as contributing with ocean conservation efforts.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
what the product is (straw), the cause associated with the product (minimizing single use plastic and ocean conservation), modern minimalistic and perhaps edgy image
We're here because we're open to suggestions. Our initial thought was to include (see photo attached) a silhouette of our specific straw design, a marine animal (turtle/whale or other animal attributed to ocean conservation or vastly affected by effects of plastic pollution) and the compny logo. We will definitely consider either a fine-tuned, similar rendition of what we've done with some alterations or a fresh spin on it while still communicating the important messages we want to communicate in a different but still modern, minimalistic and perhaps edgy way.
In case it helps, here is the link to see main competitor's brand, finalstraw.com.