Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No I'd rather see new fresh ideas
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Pizza more prominent than the word Unlimited. Looking for something classy or timeless or maybe even vintage. We've been in business since 1995. I'm not sure if that should also be incorporated into logo? I'm very open to suggestions as I've never had a logo that I've really been happy with. I would like it limited to 2 or 3 colors. I will mostly use logo for printing on shirts. I would probably be using on a navy or darker colors (red? hunter green?) I'm not sure if it would be possible to make it look good in just a white) I want a font that is clear and readable.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Just text is fine or you can incorporate something re: pizza into it but I don't want a pizza man and I'm tired of all the cheesy (no pun intended) looking pizza slices, etc. that most websites offer. I'm female and not Italian. I run more of a small, hometown pizza restaurant.
No Files Added