Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Pintsy is going to be the number one resource on the web and mobile phone for beer lovers. The goal of the website and mobile app is to show what beers are "on-tap" right now near you.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo that will work well on a variety of background colors, should use a nice modern or fun font, and has a logo mark. Some attributes that are important, but not must haves for the logo are:
2) live or "on-tap"
My current website design is on a black background, so hopefully there will be something that can work for that, but my mobile app, might be different so I'm hoping to find something where I can use it multiple ways.
I would like a logo mark that works well small, meaning if I have to use it as a favicon, or as an iphone app icon, it will translate well
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
21-60 year old people, primarily men.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Skype - I like the font, and style and treatment (outline stroke and gradient)
Beer Labels - I like many types of beer labels or logos, including old looking german ones.
Heinken Logo - I like the simple typeface, and the ribbon, and star
Pabst Blue Ribbon - I like the typefaces, simple color scheme, and ribbon which works well as a branding element
Old Style - I like the simple color scheme and the old school look
We would like to either go with a modern look logo or a beer label looking logo. Either way it should convey beer and/or on-tap
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) some representation of beer, whether in a cup, glass, pint, or out of tap
2) the word "pintsy" either upper, lower, or different cases
3) must have a logo mark with the name
No Files Added