Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a church trying to live life the way God wants us to...loving God, loving people, connecting to people, connecting to God/Jesus, connecting to serving and ministering to each other, our community and our world.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Connect to God/Jesus...connect to each other, connect to serving/ministry.
We want simplicity. Something that will be identifiable with a one color design however a full-color design would be nice for some printable items. Something that sticks out from other simple designs such as Pinterest. We do NOT want to be confused with logos like Pinterest or the Padres. We do not want the logo to be a traditional church logo. It needs to be simple, trendy and easily distinguishable/unique.
No Files Added