Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
Mac lovers, techies, and software types.
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
mac osx safari
"pimped" (hacked, enhanced, and improved)
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
For this I think I like shiny, clean, reflective design that you see in the icons and logos of mac software products.
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
blues, silvers like the Safari logo come to mind as good, but I don't think I have any strong color restrictions or requirements.
ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO? (OPTIONAL)
It's probably a bad idea to use the actual safari logo in this design.
No Files Added