Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
LifeGuard (always with capitol G) (leave room for descriptor or tagline)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
LifeGuard is a unique program (only 5 like it across the country) which assesses a physicians medical knowledge and clinical abilities in relation to medical responsibility. It is truly customized to each individual case in order to help physicians who need clinical skills assessed, are re-entering the practice of medicine after an extended leave or who need clinical remediation. The name itself came from two meanings: Guarding the livelihood of the physician and guarding the lives of patients.
1. Trusted/Positive - implemented by Pa Medical Society, a physicians trusted membership partner. LifeGuard is a trusted source here to help physicians.
2. Customized/Thorough truly customized to the specific needs of each physician, not one-size-fits all program, this ensures a complete assessment and comprehensive skills training.
3. Medical-Physician focused the logo should visually reinforce its a program aimed at physicians, but appeals to referral sources: hospital chief medical officers and state licensing boards
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are open to multiple styles but prefer a logo mark plus text. PLEASE NOTE: we will be adding a tagline or descriptor at a later time, please allow room for this addition (nothing too vertically stacked)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here are the links to a few of the competitor programs across the country. These are ACADEMIC-based. LifeGuard is unique because they are not affiliated with an academic resource they can pull from a larger network, identifying the specialties of each resource to tap into for more customized skills training. (not tied to one institution)
No Files Added