Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Usually a business has a name before it has a logo. I'd like to try the opposite. I'm a new photographer. My favorite genres are artistic and fashion. The uploaded mini collage is indicative of what I like to do.
The challenge for a creative is to come up with a graphic that implies artistic photography. The eventual business name is secondaryI'd like not to inhibit the creative juices with a name.
Although this approach is most likely harder than starting with a name it does offer considerably more latitude in terms of creative interpretation. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
No Files Added