Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
public relations and marketing consultancy. We're good, and we know we are.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo in blue. Primarily reflex blue. A phoenix bird clutching a globe. Sketches should show the phoenix...
The logo should stand on text "Acme Board Products UK Limited" (the real company name will be supplied to the winning bid)
The chosen version to be worked up to artwork for website, stationery, brochure. We hope the winner will undertake this work for a fair fee.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
UK. Business to business
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
You are the designer. You tell me. I dont think in pictures, you do.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
This is a B2B design for a serious industrial player. The logo should reflect this. We dont want a Pokomon logo, rather something that looks like a solid global player.
No Files Added