Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
P.E.W.S. Annual Decorating Competition
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Church Pew, Flowers, Competition
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I want a very memorable image with some text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I love the Unilever logo. I love that you can see the shape of the U but also see the shapes. I would love something like that but mainly with flowers making up the end of a church pew.
My website is www.rentPEWS.com and I am wanting to start an annual event for florist to compete in having unique and beautiful decor. This logo will be used for promotion, invitations, and hopefully on the trophy prize :)
No Files Added