Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Think it would be best for it to read with each word on top of each other such as;
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is a physiotherapy practise that is innovative and leading edge and young. But clientele would predominantly be young but also as old as 50-60. many of them are athletes.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I've attached a logo I've had designed before that I really liked (logos.jpg). Also the logo needs to colour co-ordinate with this link below as the two logos will be used together.
The business card we use is attached (final.jpg)
No Files Added