Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
The company is a new startup. It is a real estate investment management company - operating in the private equity sector. It is being formed to invest, buy/sell and manage through different legal entities, all of which will carry the same flag (brand). The organization is small and nimble with a long term vision to grow big. The primary audience is very selective individuals that are considered high net worth, as well as other real estate companies that will be trade or service partners. The secondary audience is institutional family offices (think brands like Blackrock or Bridgewater)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Durability, longevity, adventurous
Although a tagline should NOT be part of the mark/logo at this time, I will need a recommendation for a secondary and complementary typeface that will be added on later. The company is based in the Southwest US. There are two partners. It will be seen and looked at by a lot of successful MBA types. Please reference draft logo/mark as a guideline for design.